Wednesday 22 July 2015

my miracle spot treatment: Germolene


So this may be a bit of a random post but I need to share my love for Germolene. It is one of the most amazing spot treatments I have ever used. Its not widely advertised as a spot treatment and even I have my DAD to thank for forcing me to use this on my spots. This is an antiseptic cream and can be pretty much used for anything and is definitely my go to for all sorts of cuts and burns. I find the cream is great for when you feel a spot coming through, all you do is put this on before your concealer and it will help kill the spot and stop it from coming out. I also put the cream on spots that are already visible on the skin and it helps reduce spot visibility and fade away quicker. Not many people know about this cream for spots and its a shame because it is 100% effective and is a must need in your beauty collection. The cream is available from most drug stores such as boots and Superdrug.
 
Courtney x

No comments:

Post a Comment