Monday 20 July 2015

My top 15 romcoms

 I think its fair to say I am a true romantic but when you add comedy to romance I am in my absolute element and so I wanted to share my top 15 romcom loves with you. It was hard to narrow it down and to be honest the post was meant to be a top 5 but it was just too hard. So in no specific order here are my favourites:
1) Dirty Dancing
2) Pretty woman
3) When harry met sally
These first three are what I consider the classics that will never age. I love how cheesy the love stories are they make me cringe but I cant stop watching them. One of my all time favourite quotes is from 'pretty woman' and is shown in the picture above, its just sooo perfect.
 4) How to lose a guy in 10 days
5) Love actually
6) The killers
7) Leap year
I think I have watched 'killers' around 30 times and it still makes me laugh its just a great film and I adore Katherine Heigl she is such a great actress. 'Love Actually' is by far my top Christmas film and if you have never watched it then your Christmas is incomplete and you must watch it.
 
 8) Love Rosie
 9) Life as we know it
10) This means war
11) The lucky one
Once again Katherine Heigl makes an appearance in 'life as we know it' but this time with Josh Dumhamel who is absolutely gorgeous. Following on with hot men we have Zac Efron in 'The lucky' one and I honestly don't think I have ever loved that man so much as in this film its a real tear jerker. 'This means war' isn't short of hot men either with Tom hardy and Chris Pine Reese Witherspoon is a lucky woman haha. 'Love rosie' has a lot of "ughhh don't do that moments" and it will drive you crazy but the characters are so lovely you cant stop watching.
12) The wedding crashers
13) The bounty hunter
14) Never been kissed
15) The proposal
Okay, so if your looking for the perfect balance of laughter and tears you need to watch 'The proposal' I don't think I have ever laughed and cried so much in 2 hours. 'The wedding crashers' stars one of my all time favourite duos Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn who are hilarious together not only in this film but also in 'The Internship'... this is also a must watch.
 
I know I haven't spoke about all the films in the list but trust me they are all worth a watch. A lot of the films are available on sky demand at the moment and some on Netflix if you don't fancy buying the dvds.
 
Courtney x


No comments:

Post a Comment