Saturday 18 July 2015

Trevor Sorbie multi wand

The Trevor Sorbie keratin and Argan magnetic multi wand is PERFECT! I first bought the set because I wanted a wand that was larger in order to get bigger curls and not tight ringlets. This set has the 38mm wand which produces lovely large curls and is great for shaping the hair around your face. The set also includes the 32-17mm wand and a 26mm-17mm waving wand which are also great to produce a variety of different styles. In the box you also get a glove and a case which are great little extras to add to the quality of the product.  
 The different wands connect by a simple and easy magnetic system which clicks the wand to the base. The digital heat settings run from 160-200 and reaches these heats exceptionally fast and keeps the heat for continual lengths of time. The glove is definitely needed as whenever I don't use it I always burn myself... it might just be me being clumsy but I advise using the glove haha. As for the keratin and Argan this helps to prevent snags and makes your curls smooth and adds to the superior look.
Now for the price. On average you can find the set for £69.99 from places such as boots and the Trevor Sorbie online shop. However I got the set in a boots sale for £49.99 and I believe they do this discount quite regularly so keep and eye out as £69.99 is quite pricey despite how amazing the product is. Ill leave the link below for the product at full price but watch out for the discount!

No comments:

Post a Comment