Thursday 9 July 2015

Zoella: tutti fruity

Okay, so first off  I would just like to say that zoe's new tutti fruity range looks adorable! I particularly love the yellow as its a great colour for the summer. I only bought 2 of the products from her new collection ,including the softening body lotion and the scrubbing me softly body scrub, but the range also includes a cute cosmetic purse, shower gel, bath bombs, body mist and lip balm. All of the products include extracts of acai and blueberry in small little particles.
 I bought zoe's body scrub and cream purely for my holiday as its the perfect combination to prepare your skin for a holiday tan. Since her products came out I've been exfoliating and then applying the cream in order to get rid of any dead skin so when on holiday the sun can penetrate deeper and therefore stay longer it was great to find a combination with the same smell.
 The body scrub is a gentle way of exfoliating however if your looking for a quick heavier scrub then this may not be for you as this is definitely a more gradual soft scrub.
The body lotion is perfect for the summer! very light and fresh and never makes you feel sticky like heavier creams. My only probably with the cream and the scrub is that the smell isn't overly powerful and I thought it would be a lot sweeter and fruity, however this didn't take away from the product as it just means its a more subtle product that wont over power your perfume.
Overall I loved the products I bought and will hopefully grow my collection further. Superdrug are currently doing a bundle deal online for £35 instead of £37.50 for all the products meaning that you save £2.50. to see the deal click the link below.
 
Courtney x

No comments:

Post a Comment