Sunday 12 July 2015

Joey Graceffa: In real life review


I never realised how hard Joey's life has been growing up and finding himself. His book perfectly outlines his personal struggles and I can imagine how hard it must have been for him to share this with the world. I wont ruin it in case any off you haven't read it yet but some of joeys life has been truly heart breaking but it seems like Joey is finally in a great place. I love the fan sections of his book and how he really opens the book up to too us and makes it clear that fans are an important part of his life. The only badish comment I could make about the book is that I would have loved to have read more about his youtube life but its not a big deal as Joey already opens up about so much throughout the book it really doesn't matter.
If your a Joey fan then this is a must read!
 
Courtney x

No comments:

Post a Comment