Monday 6 July 2015

successful sale haul!

Yesterday I went shopping with my mum to our local shopping centre Lakeside to make the most of the summer sales which seem to be going on everywhere! I found some amazing things at such great prices and are perfect for the summer.

The first shop we went to was topshop where I picked up this amazing yellow and green patterned top. The patterned scream summer and the style was so quirky looking like the top of dungarees and big pockets at the bottom. Perfect with jeans on a girly day out. I also picked up a plain grey t-shirt, this top is a big slouchy top and is perfect with shorts on a lazy day. £14 for the top is kind of pricey for a plain top but it was such a soft material it felt worth the money.
As we were  walking through the centre we past dune which had a massive sale on shoes and couldn't resist a look. I saw these gladiator sandals at £29 down from £59 I instantly fell in love. I wanted to get the white ones as well as the brown but they didn't have my size but I know these sandals will be great for a number of different coloured outfits.
This next item wasn't in the sale but they are just so cute! These harem pants from Dorothy Perkins were only £24 and are just perfect for the summer. I'll probably wear these on the aeroplane when I go on holiday as they are just so comfy.
Finally was Miss Selfridge. I bought the playsuit on the left and the flowery shorts both in the sale at great prices. The playsuit I can imagine wearing on holiday in the sun but also in England with tights and a jacket when the weather gets colder. The shorts were on 20% off at £20 and will be great with just a plain black top on holiday. I also picked up some new sunglasses.The tortoise shell colour and pattern adds so much character to the glasses and was a must at £8 which is a reasonable price. Last but not least was a pair of sparkly silver rings. The rings are so basic and I can imagine them going with pretty much any outfit.
I hope you all get some great summer bargains! To check out the ones listed above by clicking on the item described in the text.
 
Courtney x

No comments:

Post a Comment