Friday 24 July 2015

Mini brandy melville haul

 Recently I have fallen in love with Brandy Melville. It's amazing. But their online shop for the EU doesn't really offer that many products and so that's why I forced my friends to go to visit the store in London with me. The store itself was so pretty and I wanted everything! 
The first item I bought were these beautiful floral shorts. They are the most comfiest shorts ever and are going to be perfect for my holiday as they are so light and loose. I thought the price of £18 was really reasonable as they feel so soft and great quality!

Next I got a plain black dress as I love things that are plain and simple. However this dress had a gorgeous wrap around back just to make the overall look a bit more special and girly. I do have to say it was quite hard to try on as there is so many holes I think at one point my head was in a sleeve haha. This was only £19 which is a great price considering I will be wearing this dress practically everywhere since the all black will be perfect for work.

This tshirt is the softest thing I have ever touched in my life! Soft things are great and definitely worth £14. I love tshirts like this they are just so quick and simple to throw over jeans but look so cute.
 Once again I went for the all black as black just works for all occasions and Is apparently more slimming so im not going to turn that down lol. This black romper will be great for around the pool on holiday to go over a bikini. Playsuits are super handy for when you cannot be bothered with creating an outfit so for lazy people like me you can never get enough. This Is £22 which I guess for what I want it for could be considered expensive but its hard to find nice simple things like this so I was more then happy to spend the money.


Last but not least is my only colourful purchase. Tie die isn't normally something I go for but this blue was so gorgeous and I thought why not? Its just a plain baggy tshirt and will be great for lazy days over leggings with flip flops or tucked into a pair of high waisted shorts. At £15 it think is a reasonable price and even though in the picture it may look very wrinkled its just the style of top.

I wont leave links to the items as if you live in the EU the USA online store wont ship to Europe but feel free to check out the USA website to see what is available in stores. Link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment