Monday 27 July 2015

The best mascara?


Recently a lot of youtubers and bloggers have been raving about the Mabelline lash sensational mascara. The mascara is ok but a lot of people have been ignoring the real best mascara..... mabelline mega plush volume express. I honestly couldn't tell you how many times I have bought this mascara it must be over 10 times. I love it. In comparison to the lash sensational I feel that brush has larger brush strokes meaning you can get deeper on the lash creating a fuller look. The length that the mascara provides is amazing and doesn't result in much clumping. I feel that the lash sensational is great but not the best. I tend to use the lash sensational on my lower eyelashes as its good for an even, light spread on smaller lashes.
 
Courtney x

No comments:

Post a Comment