Monday 27 July 2015

Current addictions: Random

Disclaimer: Just as a pre-warning this blog post includes extremely random topics but they all have one thing in common and that is the fact that I am completely obsessed with them. This is going to be a strange post but oh well hope you enjoy.
 
 
Okay, to start of the randomness we have coco pops. Every day when I wake up I have to have a bowl of coco pops. I don't know about anyone else but I will go months eating the same cereal every morning, I just cant commit to a different type haha.
 
Similar to coco pops apple juice is my morning addiction. Without a glass of apple juice in the morning my breakfast isn't complete.
 So moving on from the strange food addictions im obviously addicted to Netflix. Obviously, its a blogger clichĂ©. But my real addiction is The vampire diaries. I cant stop watching it I've already watched every possible episode now im re-watching and after that ill probably re-watch the re-watching's... if that makes sense. Nina Dobrev is my woman crush she is just gorgeous!

 Last but no means least in this random list of current addictions is Topgear. I find this show absolutely hilarious and so when I found out it wasn't continuing with the original cast I was so upset as they work so well together I couldn't imagine Topgear being the same without them all together.
 
I hope you enjoyed this extremely random post but I thought I would share some of my current addictions and some of my addictions aren't necessarily normal but I still love them.

Courtney x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment