Monday 10 August 2015

The versatile blogger award!

Firstly I would like to say a big thanks to Anaelle over on weekly must haves and Christine at wandering through life both are great blogs and definitely worth a read. I really didn't expect to get nominated by 2 people in the same week it was such a coincidence.


 
The rules to the versatile blogger award:
  • Thank the person/ people who have nominated you for the award and include a link to their blog.
  • Nominate 15 blogs/ bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow for the award
  • Tell the person who nominated you for the award 7 facts/ things about yourself.
 So here we go...
  1. I laugh all the time- I find everything funny. Sometimes when im eating dinner or watching tv ill random think of something that happened in the past that was funny and sit there crying my eyes out laughing... on my own.... like a nutter.
  2. I love to draw- I barely ever find time to draw as it takes me ages to finish all the small details and then I get distracted. But... when I do get the time I love it!
  3. I have no idea what I want to do in the future- I honestly feel like I would be happy doing any job. At the moment there's a list of about 10 jobs I would love to do including a journalist, working for the rspca and a teacher.
  4. College- So at college I study all the nerdy subjects such as maths and English and I kind of take college really seriously mainly because I don't want resit tests. I should get my results for my most recent tests this week and I've never been so nervous... I think ill have to resit haha.
  5. If I could I would marry Johnny Depp- I love Johnny Depp especially the character he plays in pirates of the Caribbean and to think of it, its probably him as a pirate that I would rather marry
  6. I love animals- When im an old woman ill probably end up being one of them extreme animal hoarders you see on TV... no joke
  7. Travel- I would love to travel the world but instead of doing it all at once I would love to go somewhere new every year. So you will still see me skydiving by the time im 80.
 I nominate:
Lucy
Sana
Lauren
Victoria
Beth
 Molly
Sarah
Olivia
Chloe
Sooo... im going to do the lazy thing and nominate any blogger reading this because.. im lazy. Im not going to lie I've been doing this post for what feels like 6 years and I just wanted to publish it. Sorry about the laziness.

Courtney x


No comments:

Post a Comment