Monday 3 August 2015

Netflix favourites


I've been watching a lot of Netflix recently since sixth form finished for the summer and I wanted to quickly share with you what I've been watching.
  1. Orange is the new black season 3- season 3 started of slow but near the end its got so much better. I love new characters such as Ruby Rose adding something fresh to the series.
  2. If you read my previous random addictions post then you will know that im in love the vampire diaries and im still re-watching the whole series I just cant get enough.
  3. The originals- This is a spin off series of the vampire diaries where it totally focuses on the "originals". Its a great series and Netflix have recently added the second season. The originals is just as great as The vampire diaries.
These are films I've watched recently on Netflix that I've loved
  1. Chalet girl- So this isn't technically a new watch as I've watched this film before but I recently watched it and loved it. Its a great balance of humour and romance.
  2. Walking on sunshine- like chalet girl this film also had the perfect balance of humour and romance. I also loved the cheesy singing scenes which took up the majority of the film.
  3. Finally is Jackass 3- Id previously watched all of the Jackass films just not this one. I think this is my favourite out of the jackass films though al of them have me in stitches.
As a Netflix lover im always on it and so I would love any suggestions to keep my Netflix love going.

Courtney x





No comments:

Post a Comment